Type of Program: Graphics
Take a good look this is your work are for ImgConvert. The real
purpose of ImgConvert is batch operations, though there is no reason that you
can't convert just and image or two. So the real power of ImgConvert is it's
ability to take a whole bunch of images and manipulate them. Like take a whole
folder of images and have your way with them. You can resize them. You can
rotate them. You can convert them from one format to another, and if you can't
find the formats that you want to convert between using ImgConvert I'll eat your
hat! It supports over 140 formats. Of course one of the problems that arises
when you do batch conversions is the renaming of the files. ImgConvert has that
covered in You can even use the source folder for output. You can see previews
This is a program that can be used by the novice but that the pro will just droll over. The reason is that ImgConvert has some really advanced features that you won't find anywhere, like while doing your batch conversion comprehensive compression, sub-formats, various colorspaces, color depths, and much more are all options available. It also supports conversion for multi-page files.
Basically here is what you do (from the Help File).
1. Load the software.
2. Click the Add Files or Add Folder button.
3. If you clicked Add Files, select the files you want to convert. You can select more than one file by pressing the Ctrl key while clicking the files or pressing the Shift key and using the arrows to select a range of files. If you want to remove files from the list select the files you want to remove, select Remove from the Edit menu or click the Remove Files button. Otherwise, if you clicked Add Folder, select the desired folder, and all images from this folder will be automatically added to the file list.
4. Select the output format, and optionally a sub-type and color depth (BPP).
5. Choose the destination folder, or use the source file's folder for output.
6. If you'd like to resize or rotate images during the conversion process, click the Resize or Rotate button, enable the option, and define the desired output settings.
7. Other options can also be optionally set, including overwrite preferences, report logging, and naming template.
8. Click the Convert button.
In conclusion Mystik Media has another winner with Blaze ImgConvert. It is going to do your image/graphics conversion tasks effortlessly saving you time and money.