Program works well with AVI files, that's all I've tried simply because
that's all I had on the HD. There are special instructions located on the homepage for
installing this software, I will include them here, also. I really like the videos I had
running at the time. The only drawback as I see it, hard disk space. The videos will eat
very hungrily away at your disk space.
I assume you can send e-mail to the author if you have questions or suggestions. You will find his e-mail address on his home page.
1. After downloading the file "AVISS.ZIP", place it in a temporary directory.
2. Unzip the file
3. Read the README.TXT file or right-click AVISS.INF and choose Install
4. After the installation procedure, go to the Control Panel and double-click the Display icon.
5. Click on the Screen Saver tab
6. Under Screen Saver, click on the drop down list box and choose AVI Screen Saver from the list.
7. Click on Settings to add your playlist
8. Click OK. Then, click Preview to view the screen saver, or click OK to accept your changes.
Full Screen Scaling
Mute Audio Option
AVI, QuickTime, and MPEG support
Windows 95 Password Protection
Return to SharewareJunkies.com