Screen Paver puts you in the Directors Chair as you select images (GIF/JPG/BMP) to be displayed on your screen. Note that the screensaver's Settings are modified to show images (a new saver isn't created). Excellent job! No nags or timelimits. Just your set of pictures!
Screen Paver has been upgraded to version 2.0. The price is now $10. Version 2.0 changes:
- Made the transition effects individually selectable.
- Added 10 more transition effects.
- Added a "Shrink Only" stretch option which will proportionally shrink only those images that are larger than the screen while leaving smaller images at their original size.
- Added an option to label each image with its filename (without the extension) and place the label in one of six positions on the screen.
Text font and color are user-selectable.
- Added an "Add All Subdirectories" button to automatically add to the image directory list all subdirectories of the selected folder.
Return to SharewareJunkies.com