PC Desk is a Personal Information Manager for Dos. It is a very handy and
small in size utility that will keep track of events, dates, holidays, and contacts. It's
features include a Day Planner, Week Planner, Month Calendar, Yearly Calendar, and Address
Book. There is no sound, and the graphics are only 16 colors, but a PIM really doesn't
need to have good graphics and sounds, especially a smaller Dos program. PC Desk is a
nice, handy, and convenient PIM that is especially useful for small businesses.
The user interface is very friendly, and you can navigate through the program with just the click of a mouse. Installing the program is very easy, as long as you have an UnZip utility (WinZip, Pkunzip, etc.) Registration for the program costs $25, and if you find the program useful, then you should really consider purchasing the full version
Updates from the previous version of PC Desk include;
* Improved the Main Screen Graphical Interface.
* Enhanced the Yearly Calendar Display.
* Various Internal Modifications.
* Added a Windows Icon, PCDESK.ICO, to the Files.
* Removed the Utility CONVERT.EXE to Convert Old
PCDESK Address Book Formats (Before v6.0).
* The Shareware Version is Now Fully Functional.
Return to SharewareJunkies.com